There are several links at the top and bottom of the home page.
- Parks Canada – Directs you to the Parks Canada home page: http://www.pc.gc.ca.
- FAQ – Displays frequently asked questions about Parks Canada products.
- Reservations – Brings you to the Parks Canada Campground Reservation Service where you can book a campsite at participating locations.
- Official Merchandise – Brings you to the Parks Canada Shop.
- Plan Your Visit – Brings you to a page where you can explore travel options.
- Fees – Brings you to a page with a current list of fees for Parks Canada locations.
- Canada.ca – Brings you to the Government of Canada website: http://www.canada.ca.
- Services – Brings you to the Service Canada website: http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca.
- Departments – Brings you to a Government of Canada site with all departments and agencies: http://www.canada.ca/en/government/dept.html.
- Language – Switch to view the site in English or French.
- Language – Select preferred language on the top right-hand side.
- Quick Search – To easily locate products.
- Mini Shopping Cart Icon – When you click on this icon, a window appears showing the last four items added to the cart. Click again on the icon or on the “X” to close this window. From this window, you can also proceed to checkout and edit your shopping cart.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
Please note that the Parks Canada Passes and Permits system has been designed to process orders immediately after they are received. As such, as soon as your order is placed and you select "Order", you are responsible for the items ordered and any charges associated with the order if applicable.