The Discovery Pass is your gateway to history, nature, and adventure from coast to coast to coast. Consider these benefits:
- Unlimited admission for 12 full months from date of purchase at over 80 Parks Canada places that typically charge a daily entrance fee
- Faster entry and greater convenience
- Big savings (can pay for itself in as little as seven days)
|Family/Group (up to 7 people in a vehicle)||$136.40|
|Youth Individual (0-17)||FREE|
|Adult Individual (18-64)||$67.70|
|Senior Individual (65+)||$57.90|
Regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as:
- Camping and other accommodations;
- Canadian Rockies Hot Springs;
- Northern Park Backcountry Camping and Excursion Permit;
- Reservation Fees;
- Guided tours, hikes and programs not usually included with admission;
- Some special event fees;
- Backcountry overnight use.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Please verify with the location you will be visiting for more details or contact Parks Canada’s National Information Service at 1-888-773-8888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Parks Canada pass only applies to places managed by Parks Canada. It does not apply to provincial parks, territorial parks, municipal and private parks, nor to the many historic sites not managed by Parks Canada.