Seasonal Lockage and Mooring Package
Thank you for a great 2018 navigation season!
This package includes lockage and mooring permits and gives you unlimited access to national historic canals and national parks* listed below for the entire 2018 navigation season.
- In Quebec
- Carillon Canal National Historic Site
- Chambly Canal National Historic Site
- Lachine Canal National Historic Site
- Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Canal National Historic Site
- Saint-Ours Canal National Historic Site
- In Ontario
- Rideau Canal National Historic Site
- Trent-Severn Waterway National Historic Site
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park*
- Thousand Islands National Park*
- Fathom Five National Marine Park (Flowerpot Island)*
*Mooring only. Certain restrictions may apply at national parks.
The impact of the 2017 high water crisis along the St Lawrence River continues to affect Thousand Islands National Park. Dock damage was extensive with replacements and repairs continuing throughout 2018. We encourage visitors to plan their visit in advance and review updates and status of facilities at Thousand Islands National Park at www.pc.gc.ca/ti. Beginning in May, updates will be posted regularly.