The Parks Canada Discovery Pass is valid for 12 full months from date of purchase and gives you unlimited admission to enjoy national parks, national marine conservation areas and national historic sites across Canada. Please see our list of participating locations and get ready for exciting new experiences – 450 000km2 of memories await!
The Discovery Pass is accepted only at places managed by Parks Canada. This excludes provincial, municipal or private parks, as well as historic sites not managed by Parks Canada. Please refer to the complete list of Parks Canada places when planning your visit.
Regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as:
- Camping, backcountry and other accommodations;
- Canadian Rockies Hot Springs;
- Northern Park Backcountry Camping and Excursion Permit;
- Reservation Fees;
- Guided tours and hikes and programs not usually included with admission;
- Some special event fees;
- Backcountry overnight use.
- Note: This is not an exhaustive list.
Start planning your next visit at parkscanada.gc.ca/visit.
If you have any questions, please contact our National Information Service at 1-888-773-8888 or email@example.com.