Order your Family/Group Discovery Pass by December 31, 2017 and receive 20% off!
All passes purchased in 2017 for 2018 will be valid starting January 1, 2018 and expire January 31, 2019.
The Parks Canada Discovery Pass is valid for an entire year and gives you unlimited admission to enjoy national parks, national marine conservation areas and national historic sites across Canada. Please see our list of participating locations and come experience Canada’s treasures!
The Discovery Pass is accepted only at places managed by Parks Canada. This excludes provincial, municipal or private parks, as well as historic sites not managed by Parks Canada. Please refer to the complete list of Parks Canada places when planning your visit to take full advantage of the Discovery Pass.
Regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as:
- Camping, backcountry and other accommodations;
- Canadian Rockies Hot Springs;
- Northern Park Backcountry Camping and Excursion Permit;
- Reservation Fees;
- Guided tours and hikes and programs not usually included with admission;
- Some special event fees;
- Backcountry overnight use.
- Note: This is not an exhaustive list.
Start planning your next visit at parkscanada.gc.ca/visit.
If you have any questions, please contact our National Information Service at 1-888-773-8888 or email@example.com.