There are several links located along the top and bottom of the Home page.
- Parks Canada – Directs you to the Parks Canada Home Page. http://www.pc.gc.ca/
- FAQ – Displays Frequently Asked Questions to help provide information about the Parks Canada Products.
- Reservations – Brings you to the Parks Canada Campground Reservation Service where you can make a camping reservation at participating Parks Canada locations.
- Official Merchandise – Brings you to the Parks Canada Shop where you can purchase Parks Canada official merchandise.
- Plan Your Visit – Brings you to a Parks Canada page where you can explore your travel options through Parks Canada.
- Fees – Brings you to a Parks Canada page with a current list of fees for park locations.
- Canada.ca – Brings you to the Government of Canada website: http://www.canada.ca
- Services – Brings you to the Service Canada website: http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/
- Departments – Brings you to a Government of Canada site with all departments and agencies. http://www.canada.ca/en/government/dept.html
- Language – English/French switch that will allow you to choose your preferred language to view the site.
- Language – Select your preferred language on the top right hand side of the Home page.
- Quick Search – A Search field is available to assist in easily locating products.
- Mini Shopping Cart Icon – Mini Shopping Cart dialog appears when adding items to the cart. Also, when clicked on, the Mini Shopping Cart shows the last 4 items added to the cart. It will close with another click on the Mini Shopping Cart Icon or on the "X". The Mini Shopping Cart dialog includes a "Proceed to Checkout" button linked to the Shopping Cart page.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
Please note that the Parks Canada Passes and Permits system has been designed to process orders immediately after they are received. As such, as soon as your order is placed and you select "Order", you are responsible for the items ordered and any charges associated with the order if applicable.